We are experts in photodynamic therapy. With our innovative products and treatment methods, we make our contribution to skin health and at the same time create value for our investors.
Biofrontera generated more than EUR 12 million of sales revenue worldwide in 2017, representing a doubling year-on-year. Biofrontera is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (B8F) and on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange (BFRA) in New York.
Nasdaq Bell Ringing
The Biofrontera share – an attractive investment
- To date, Biofrontera is the only smaller-sized pharmaceutical company in Germany to receive both a centralised European and a US approval for a medication it has developed itself.
- Biofrontera enjoys market credibility as an expert in photodynamic therapy.
- Highly effective product with excellent product positioning.
- Broad approvals expertise leading to further strategic development of the company.
- Enormous market potential for Ameluz® in the USA.
- Further growth thanks expanding application areas and regional deployment possibilities for Ameluz®.
- Broad utilisation of Biofrontera's patented nanoemulsion through strategic partnership.
- Potential value creation through further developing additional pipeline products with partners.
FINANCIAL CALENDAR / CONTACT