We are constantly seeking motivated and committed new staff to strengthen our team. We offer interesting tasks in a dynamic, growth-oriented specialty pharmaceuticals company with an increasingly international orientation. Our staff appreciate our pleasant and personal working atmosphere as well as the possibility to be involved in our employee stock option program.
For recruitment as soon as possible, we are seeking for our site in Leverkusen, Germany a
- Regulatory Operations Manager (m/f/d) (German only)
- Programmer / Software Developer (m/f/d) (German only)
- IT-Supporter / Systemadministrator (m/f/d) (German only)
- Accountant (m/f/d) (German only)
- Clinical Trial Manager (m/f/d) (German only)
- Accountant / Bilanzbuchhalter (m/f/d) (German only)
- Medical Liaison / Medical Affairs Manager (m/f/d) (German only)
- Assistant (m/f/d) (German only)
- Purchaser (m/f/d) (German only)
- Supply Chain Manager for medical advice (m/f/d) (German only)
If you are interested, please contact: email@example.com.
Below you will find job offers that are currently advertised by our US subsidiary Biofrontera Inc..
Please send your resume by email with the subject line Biofrontera Inc. Recruiting – Staff Accountant to:
USPositions@biofrontera.com (as a Word or PDF document).
What our employees say
I'm very proud to have helped successfully launch our medication in the market – and we still have a lot more visions and plans to realise!
Biofrontera staff are highly motivated and identify strongly with the company's objectives. Everyone here is on tenterhooks when we file for a new indication. Life never gets boring!
I'm greatly motivated by the ambitious targets we set ourselves at Biofrontera and by the conviction we can also attain them.
My work at Biofrontera constantly presents me with new challenges. But that's not a problem, as the atmosphere among our staff is very good, and everyone here plays their part.
I appreciate the family-type atmosphere and good working climate at Biofrontera and I'm proud we can offer our customers a high-quality medication to treat non-melanoma skin cancer.
There's a lot to do in the US market, and every day I look forward to rolling up my sleeves and playing my part on our success.
I enjoy working at Biofrontera because here I can work on establishing a company in the USA from the ground up. Thanks to this, I have a broad spectrum of tasks, and my work is always very varied.